TITO AROSIO - In love with the mountains
Job: environmental scientist
Date of birth: 1987
Nationality: Italian / Swiss
Favorite Kayland Shoe: Super Rock GTX
Mountain specialty: Mountaineering
I felt in love with mountains when I was 16 and since then I have been trying to spend there as much time as possible.
I love every aspect of the mountains and practicing every winter sport.
Moreover, I practice Deep Water Soloing in Mallorca, I enjoy exploring Alaska, Peru and Patagonia and I often hike challenging walls of the Monte Bianco massif and remote paths in the Dolomites.
- Divine Providence (Monte Bianco)
- Capitan Sky Hook (Monte Civetta-Dolomites)
- Opening of the Variant of Li-Cuore (Monte Agner-Dolomites) - Price “Silla Ghedina” as the best new
- Dolomites way of 2013
- Mount McKinley (Alaska)
- New way of the Quesillo Peak (Cordillera Huayhuash – Peru)
- New ways opened on the Presolana massif (Bergamo Alps)
- Second Repetition of Groucho Marx, important way of the Eastern Face of the Grandes Jorasses (Monte
- Bianco massif).
- Presolana, Fupù Face (Bergamo Alps)– Marco and Sergio Dalla Longa way, first winter climbing
- Piccolo Mangart, via Lomasti (Julian Alps)